Tyrant Gaming
Welcome to the Tyrant Gaming Website!
Login or Sign Up Now!
Tyrant Gaming
Welcome to the Tyrant Gaming Website!
Login or Sign Up Now!
Tyrant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP ~ tyrantgaming.malware-site.www

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Applications   Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

If you want a chance to become a moderator, make sure your post is impressive. I suggest good English with grammar, spelling, and capitalization.

DO NOT post twice on this page. Only ONE post for you application is allowed. If you want to change your post then edit it please.

Answer these questions on your application:

What's your minecraft name?
How old are you? (Don't lie. Some 12 year olds are more mature than some 30 year olds.)
Where do you live? (Country at the least)
How long have you been playing minecraft? (Estimate is fine)
How long have you been playing on Tyrant Gaming? (Estimate is fine)
Why should we pick you for moderator?
Do you have any previous experience being a staff member of a minecraft server?
Do you have experience with anything else?
More about you here! We want to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
https://tyrantgaming.board-directory.net
Deloriah

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm

My minecraft username is Deloriah.
I am 14 years old and very mature for my age.
This is where I live: Bronx, New York, United States of America
I have played minecraft for about a year.
I have played on this server for 3 days.
You should pick me for moderator because I am on minecraft almost all the time. I will spend most of my time watching the server for problems such as: lag, hackers, and people who just don't feel like obeying the rules. I feel like I can help this server in many ways and that you will enjoy the things I can do for the server. I will be able to help everyone on the server and will be there if you have a request. I am very responsible with jobs that I a given and if chosen i will work to my fullest extent to make sure that the tyrant citizens are safe.( I will also keep Res in line I know how he gets).
I do not have any previous experience and I hope this will be my first. I do have my own server though it is not published though.
I have some experience in coding and building.
There isn't much to tell about me I just love to have fun and I'm serious when it matters. If you need me I'll be there no matter how long or time consuming.
Thanks for reading Deloriah for Mod 2013.
VOTE FOR ME
#Mod

Last edited by Deloriah on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Only_Peanut

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

My minecraft name is Teh_Only_Peanut.
I'm 14 years old and I've been playing Minecraft sice about half-way through beta 1.7. I live in New York, U.S.A. and have been on Tyrant gaming since yesterday. I should become a moderator because I will follow my duty and watch for bugs, errors, and hackers. Before this I ran my own server for about 5 hours. Besides that, I'm a pretty fast learner and am willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrant Gaming :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: